So. What do you do with that hot minute of information?
Action Step for Great Action:
- Think about your sex life. (Hell yeah!)
- Start thinking of times when you were in the sexual zone and you feel like your brain's resources were all in for the cause.
- List your top 3 - 5. (If you're currently in a partnership, it's probs a good idea to list your top moments with your current partner ... just sayin.)
- One moment at time, describe the environment that made your incredible sexual moment possible.
- Try to find patterns or common themes.
- If you find something, great! Try to recreate those environmental factors.
- If you don't find anything, you can try to list more great sexual moments and repeat steps 4 & 5 (or you are just a badass sex ninja whose brain is impervious to resource theft).
I can feel you respecting your brain all the way to great sex already!
Go Get Some!
Welcome Great Sex in 1 minute here on SmartHotFun
My name is Becca and I’m going to continue to talk to you about how respecting your brain can help you have better sex.
So Check It Out:
Your brain makes sex possible by using processing power, BUT your brain’s processing power is limited.
This means that if the only thing going on while you’re having sex, is sex, your brain is going to be able to put alllll of it’s processing power into your sexy moment.
However, the moment a distraction hits, your brain has to pull some of its resources away from the sex you’re having in order to deal with the distraction.
So great sex is often a matter of doing what you can to get all your brain’s resources into that sexy moment.
The next three days are going to be dedicated to helping you get there.
So tune back in tomorrow for more Great Sex in One Minute where I’ll be talking about the different levels of distraction that can stand in the way of your epically great sexual moment.